Explore the Magic of Zentangle® Where
Anything is Possible …. One Stroke at Time
with Sharla R. Hicks
Certified Zentangle Teacher
Being an Artist is NOT required & Artists are Welcome
If you can draw Stick Figures then you can create the patterned abstract art called Zentangle.
- You may ask, what makes Zentangle different from a doodle?
- Simple: Zentangle is teachable.
- Zentangle uses easy pen strokes: ))) … /// 000 broken down into step-by-step instruction.
- BENEFIT: The Zentangle journey is creating One-of-a-Kind Abstract Art while finding mindful focus and relaxation that allows clarity and permission to tap into your personal creative intuition.
- BENEFIT: Zentangle will improve your ability to create new textures, patterns, improve drawing skills and ideas for quilts, quilting lines, scrapbooking, cards, journals and more.
You will find additional information at Soft Expressions, Sharla’s Mail Order Company for Expressive Quilters and Artist.
Tangled Expressions Blog Newsletter